Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chapter 1

I woke up and I was in a hospital. He was right there when I woke up. I had no idea who he was. Come to find out he was my husband. I had been in a coma for 5 years. He was so handsome. His name was Leo. How did I get so lucky? My head was hurting and the doctors came rushing in when they heard I had awoke. All I could think was, who am I? I asked what the date was and they told me 2010. Sophie? Thats my name. Nikki came in right behind the doctors crying, your awake!!!!!! She looked at Leo in suspense. Something was up. His face turned pale and sick looking.The doctors gave me an examine and some pain meds. All of a sudden the pain was gone. My body went numb and my eyelids felt heavy and i drifted back asleep.
5 years prior-
I was in the fashion industry, very successful in the world of fashion. Work kept me busy and so did all the parties. Thats where I met Leo, he was one of the models for the Mode magazine. I drank a glass of wine asking Kevin who is that guy? Oh Leo? You see Kevin is my best friend. He keeps me up to date with all the juicy details and also keeps my butt in check even when the reality hurts. He motioned for Leo and Kevin introduced us. It was love at first sight. The next 3 months were blurry bc it was work and Leo. I needed my sister. I remember calling Nikki so we could have lunch and catch up and also to tell her I was in love. She also had news for me, Larry was dying which was her husband. I didnt have the heart to tell her I was in love so I listened to her bc thats what little sisters do. The next runway show was coming up and it was going to be the biggest and newest thing to hit Denmark. It was going to make or break my career. But then im like no its gonna make my career bc people need to be bold and creative.. Thats what my line was about. Leo was the last model on the runway... All of a sudden everything stopped..Leo grabbed the microphone as Colbie Callait was playing and announced he was the luckiest man in the world to have found someone like me, Sophie. IN front of everyone he asked me to marry him... I started to cry as he was on one knee. The ring was a star diamond ring... I screamed yes and we walked on the runway and striked a pose and everyone was cheering and applauding......... Omg where's Kevin..I cant wait to tell him..............

Want to know more about Sophie and Leo and the twisting story......... Come back next time and read the latest of what happened in those 5 years and what led up to her comma.

No comments: