Thursday, January 7, 2010

What would you say?

What would it look like if I was meeting Jesus face to face? Would I fall to his feet? What would I say? Would I even be able to speak or would I just worship? Words would try to escape from my mouth but no words would describe how perfect he truly is. Would I be so awe struck that I would be blinded by his beauty?Would tears of joy run down my face?
Revelation 7:11
All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God,

Hebrews 12:2
Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Revelation 7:10
And they cried out in a loud voice: "Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb."

I could just imagine being so overwhelmed that I would be crying and he wipe every single tear away.Every tear I cry, he will wipe away. Even though I go through different circumstances, he is always there lifting me up when I dont have the strength to.

Revelation 7:17
For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; he will lead them to springs of living water. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."

So the question I have for you is what would you do or say if you were in the presence of God?I would really like some feedback.

No comments: